BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

ON THE DATE OF 22nd Of February

Today, I was considered bad luck..Why should I say so..?
Well, as I was suffing the internet to do some research on studies while downloading some anime series,i saw something pop out on the screen of my laptop..I was curious that it was a msg of the MSN from my Friend and...what a surprised was she was sending me a photo...but the link was a bit weird..however..I was too naif to believe that the photo was really sending by her and I try to open it..horror of horrors..i cant open it..and my Avira anti virus system stated that it consisted suspicious virus..in order to open that file,i finally chosen the method to disable my protection..STUPID rite?I was totally unaware..However..no matter ho I tried,I was totally cant open it at all..and decided to give up..

Climax was that I was rechecked my folders and I decided to them up a bit for those that I no longer was in used...like games or software..then I was going to uninstall one programme..But!..as I was uninstalling that,I saw many unrelated files was connected to that process of uninstalling..and I quickly stop that..Did I manage to stop that?NO!!! I faced big problem this time..I lost my precious anime series of code geass,skip beat,k on, kimini todoke,shonen omnyoji...Is that all?Unfortunately was a no once again!!I also lost all my files on the desktop and all that included my folders of assignments of computer courses that i had gone through..What did all this mean?
I lost all my files!I was once again down and trying to search those programmes on back up files as what were recommended by my caring friend(courney)thanks to her really..then I try to do as what I ' ve been told..but I was in vain..cause all those programmes were mainly trial version and I was not affordable to buy the genuine ones...

First sad day of this week..

0 comments: