BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ON TH DATE of 25th Of February..2nd part...

AROUND 1PM...I finally got my results...what would it be?
would it become bettef?would it be the want in my dream?would it be accepted by me and my parents?
all these thoughts flashed through my mind...like an animation scene popping in front of me..
well...all this would finally be answered once I open the result slip....
wat!!!??!!i got this?!...this was even...even..WORST?! that time I was totally down to no where already..
however...I was glad to notice that my parent came consoled me...and I was thinking that they finally had changed...they said what to do,you had done your best already...I was softened by this comment from them...after that I went to gather with few of my friends..em..the most happiest moment for that day was to sing k in the k box with group of girls..and of cuz the best was to thank a GIRL NAMED erica..her singing was nice and i was really happy that time singing with her and her frens...all of them I knew..however this happy moment was not last that long...everything then changed...

AROUND EVENING...
parent started to ask many superb question...I would say that its like playing the mind games with me..erm..I myself also cant really replied them well..
as a result this may be the start of my misery life...
I guess it was that way..
erm...I was not in good condition....then I was being asked a lot of questions as followed:why cant you get better result?see,I told you to come back home after school..you just refused to..see that why your are not listening to us!!and you are really bring nothing to this family...yup...thats what I really refused to do...why?
since I entered form6 I was quite hardworking at first...then perhaps once I was stressed out,I totally had a tough time in my academics...I hope to make use every little time I got...Know why?but al this i merely kept in my heart..

I some sought like getting a bad health condition..Thats I tend to be very sleepy easily.I was at first requested the king and queen to bring me to seek treatment but it was seemed that I was just overworked..
I felt myself slept too much so I refused to back home after school..
more over at home I cant do my homework well...since at school I can asked the teacher..right?
however I was blamed for that..
even now my body sometimes also feel that sleepy inside me..however..surprisingly is that if I am doing whatever things that I am interested in,I wont feel it..
I guess since beginning I had already had phobia to studies ever since I always obtained poor or not satisfied results for the real government test..As a result I think no matter how hard I try to study,There's a barrier over me..I really hope the queen and king in my palace will trully understand me for one fine day..


Conclusion:I was not in a good condition since exam reults announced!

0 comments: