BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ON TH DATE of 25th Of February..1st part...

TODAY..nothing special...I was just worrying about the outcomes of the results I would get tomorrow...well..guess you all khnow what's that result will be right?
It was the crucial STPM results..OH my gosh...I dare not to think...honestly I was thinking to get the worst result would be 2b2c..for me thats bad already..Its time to leave to go to bed..
hopefully everything went smoothly...time is around 12:50am

NO!IT COULDNT BE!!! suddenly I was uddenly awaken by my nightmare!!jz few minutes ago from now...6:30am...what I was dreaming was a bad symptoms...well...i dreamed that my result was merely 1b2c and 1d...I AM SWEATING NOW...so worrying and eerie type of feeling..I was shocked for that...and I was like numbed for particular moment...oh lord buddha!dun give me that results k?I hope it was just a dream...

0 comments: