BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

ON TH DATE of 26th Of February

I was unhappy due to the results I got...Luckily I had few friends to share with me...Oh thanks to them..really happy and glad that I have these friends with me..THEY were sze kah soon,ming fei,erica,khai sin,bao ling,jing yi,phooi sian,jih yen,sze ern,courney,maggie,melvyn and grace..

Really glad to have them as my friends..I will remember till my last breath will be taken by the Lord!!haha...
Am I thinking something stupid??Of come on,of course that's not the way...erm..I may be very negative person..but IT just too stupid to commit suicide as I 'll be like...abandoned all my friends and my understanding queen...haha...its happy to say that at the end..

Was that all?well,thinking of my results still very bad..I will get the thought of being negative again.at the same time thinking of my ferocious king,I'll tremble like a leaf..IF u asked me why,I also don't know why..haha..
perhaps I am really afraid of him..

0 comments: