BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ON THE DATE of 23rd of February

I was woke up quite early this morning as I was not having a good sleep yesterday night..well..I guess it was due to the problem that I was facing and once again I decide to give it a try to recover my files back again...




However,nothing can I be done..how sad it was...As a result I decided to draw something to enable myself to express my feelings of dismay and disappointing..After all it was all due to that msg..and as I hope to find some friend to chat..SurPriSinGly I saw HER-my friend...!!I told her what she sent me...?then her response was..I didnt send anything to you..and I repeat the msg that I had received..erm..She said...she wont online at that moment..then I was totally taken aback by what she had said...OH MY GOD!!that's bad....what the hell was that...finally only I realised it was afterall just a prank and it was indeed a virus that tricked me..!!What was all these about?!I was stupid to believe that it was sent by her...WHY am I that stupid?!OH SHIT!!these were all my thoughts at that moment...I took it as an experience of not to simply explore weird links...But the price wasnt too big for me???haih...



once again I was down again...

0 comments: